Monday, November 1, 2021

My Top 5 News Sources

 1. Twitter- I use Twitter as my main source of information. At any point in time I can go onto my Twitter feed and see the latest news and gossip. I like it because it’s accurate and easy. Even though anybody can write anything word travels very quickly on Twitter and for the most part everything I’ve seen has been true. I’d recommend it because it’s a quick way to get quick information. You may not get the full details on a story but if you want to get the gist of what’s happening Twitter is a great place for the basic facts of the story. 


2. Snapchat- Snapchat has a really great feature called snap news. This is a really quick and easy way to get very accurate news. Real news companies have partnerships with Snapchat to deliver their news stories. Daily mail is one of the most popular news channels on Snapchat. This gets updated every day and is served as a mini newspaper.


3. TMZ- TMZ is a news source that gets information quickly. They get their information from inside sources. This site is probably best for drama rather than serious news stories. I would go here for current events in popular culture such as influencers and celebrity drama. 


4. Google- I don’t use a specific source on Google. When I search something in the search bar google populates the best answer and puts it right at the top for a very fast way to get anything you need. To get a deeper story I will go to the Google news tab for the latest most updated information.


5. FOX- Fox is the most official television news sources. This source is very popular for their political views but is also notifies viewers on local news as well. This can include things such as weather, traffic, and crime in nearby areas. Unlike the other news sources listed above, this one is broadcasted to larger audiences due to the fact that older audiences are typically not on social media. This sources target audience is directed at older generations whereas the other ones are meant for younger generations.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Tap Dance: Smithtown's All New Local Café and Brewery

There's a new microbrewery and café in town and you need to know about it! The Tap Dance, Smithtown's newest place to hangout with e...